Welcome to My Kids Camp Meds!
A Service by Perris Hills Pharmacy
We take care of your child's camp medications, allowing kids to enjoy camp safely, and you to be worry free.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
- WE STRONGLY SUGGEST you review your camper's prescriptions with your physician to confirm it is written exactly the way your camper takes the medication before sending to Perris Hills Pharmacy. When possible, please have your physician write a prescription for over the counter medication, if this is not possible, Perris Hills Pharmacy will dispense your “exact” written request that was listed on the Campers Medication Form.
- Perris Hills Pharmacy will dispense generic medication unless prescriptions state “Brand Name Necessary.” It is your responsibility to confirm the prescription is written correctly.
AVOID LATE FEES
To avoid late fees, you must register your camper on time, submit all prescriptions on time, and avoid expedited shipping.
- $25.00 Late Fee
If we do not receive the camper registration AND prescriptions at least 30 days prior to the start of camp session, responsible party will be charged a $25.00 late fee.
- $30.00 Expedited Shipping Fee
If your camper’s prescriptions require expedited shipping, responsible party will be charged a $30.00 expedited shipping fee.
If you have any questions about fees, please talk to one of our My Kids Camp Med associates, just call (951) 407-0707.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
- Submit one Camper Medication Form for each camper. You can do this online, by fax or standard mail. Once received, the form will be reviewed and you will be contacted if we have any questions.
Fill in the Camper Medication Form and submit.
Print, Fill-out and Fax PDF of Camper Medication Form to Perris Hills Pharmacy
Fax: 1 (844) 856-8900
BY STANDARD MAIL
Print, Fill-out and Mail PDF of Camper Medication Form To:
Perris Hills Pharmacy
Attn: My Kids Camp Meds
524 W 4th Street, Suite A
Perris, CA 92570
- Send instructions to your child's Physician(s) on how to prescribe for camp sessions. You can email the following page with instructions directly from our website:Physician Instructions. Or, you can also download and print the Physician Instructions PDF and fax, or personally drop at your physician's office.
- Submit your payment information. Once your camper's medication information is received and reviewed, Perris Hills Pharmacy will contact you by phone to collect your credit card information.
WHAT IF MY CAMPER'S MEDICATIONS OR INSURANCE CHANGES?
- If your Camper's medication has changed, please submit My Camper's Medication Has Changed online form. Complete a separate form for each camper. You can Download the My Camper's Medication Has Changed PDF and fax it to 1 (844) 856-8900.
- If your insurance has changed, please submit My Insurance Has Changed online form. You can also download the My Insurance Has Changed PDF and fax it to 1 (844) 856-8900.
WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
You may not receive a charge on your credit card until two months AFTER your camper returns home. Please notify us if your credit card information changes during the summer.
HOW MEDICATION DISPENSATION AND ORGANIZATION IS DONE
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,
Individual doses are
WHY MY KIDS CAMP MEDS WORKS
- It saves time and it allows your child to spend more time enjoying camp activites instead of constantly visiting the Camp's clinic to have medication dispensed.
- It's precise. We dispense and package your child's medication in a sytemized and secure way with Dispill® Multi-dose Packaging.
- It's convenient. The "blister cells" can hold up to 31 days of morning, noon, evening and bedtime doses. Each dose has printed label with personalized instructions.
- It helps camp staff to ensure that every camper gets the correct medication, at the right time, on the right day, in the right amount.