Should I Care About What Medications I Am Taking?
Every year medications go through different formulation changes while also, new drugs become available for prescription, the efficacy of your medication treatment could be impacted both positively and negatively by these changes.
That's why we have created Trust Your Meds, a program that helps you design a medication treatment plan that will give you the most out of the modern advances in drug therapies, while also eliminating “danger zones” in the dispensation of new prescriptions.
With our Trust Your Meds program you get Medication Optimization and Safe Prescribe
Are All Your Medications and Supplements
Safe, and Up to Date?
We make sure you are taking the right medications.
HOW IT WORKS:
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US
- BRING ALL THE PRESCRIPTIONS, SUPPLEMENTS AND HERBALS YOU ARE TAKING
- OUR TRAINED PHARMACIST WILL EVALUATE
- YOU WILL GET RESULTS, WITH SUGGESTIONS TO UPGRADE YOUR TREATMENT
Review is done with the help of your doctor and executed every year to maintain accuracy in your treatment.
How do I begin?
- You can walk-in or call 1 (951) 407-0707 to schedule an appointment.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
• All prescription medication, over the counter medication, dietary supplements, vitamins and herbals.
Your Doctor Sends It!
We Double Check It
DON’T SUFFER THROUGH NEEDLESS SIDE EFFECTS.
All new prescriptions get screened against the rest of your medications before dispensing to ensure your safety. If there are any issues with a newly prescribed medication, we call your doctor's office directly to resolve the issue.
We work on establishing relationships with doctors, which makes us more efficient at solving issues with your care.
How do I begin?
- SAFE PRESCRIBE begins the moment you transfer your prescriptions to Perris Hills Pharmacy.
You do not need to be a Perris Hills Pharmacy member to take advantage of this service.
If you have any questions about our programs or are ready to begin, give us a call at 1 (951) 407-0707. We will be happy to speak with you.